Style guide for notebooks
- Make a separate folder for each model.
- Background for each model should be placed into a notebook
intro.ipynb, which will then be converted into a Markdown document,
- Implementations for each model should go into a separate file:
- If there are separate implementations for each language, use a suffix separated by a hyphen e.g.
- Each implementation should follow the following structure:
- Title of implementation
- Name of author followed by GitHub username
- Date in IS)8601
- Ensure there are no empty cells at the end of the notebook.
- Other style points:
snake_case for variables.
## for headings and
### for subheadings.